Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Antique Beads and More!

While I was visiting Missouri, I dragged took Joe antiquing. My cool finds were a jar full of antique buttons and one very large quart size jar of antique beads! Here is a picture of some of the beads: Here is a bag full of glass or real pearls: And metal beads, large beads, charms and chains: Then here is the best find of them all; my mothers pile of costume jewelry: I plan to make something for my sister and I with some of the costume jewelry. I dont want to spoil the surprise, so I will keep mum! I also picked up 3 new books on beading for inspiration: Last night, I started a new project to showcase the silver leaf with small crystals embedded. I am playing with the idea of hanging the pendant off from a thin spiral peyote bead necklace: Not sure how this will pan out, but this is how I design just start and change directions if need be. The spiral beaded chain may be too heavy for the silver leaf. If so, I will change the beaded necklace design. What are you creating or working on? SCORE!!!!! Wow! Cool beads! I love pearls anything you make with them will be fab. I have a weekend of quilting planned pin one, quilt two.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment